The Newton Law Firm is a Massachusetts and New Hampshire law firm whose goal is to solve your immigration problems effectively and provide you with the best immigration legal services in New England. Call today if you need assistance with:
• Business or Investor Visas
• Work Visas
• Family or Fiancée Visas
• Student Visas
• Deportation Defenses
• Labor Certifications
• Green Cards
Family Based Immigration:
Are you a U.S. citizen who wants to petition for the immigration of your finance, parents, spouse, children or siblings? Call today for the Immigration Attorney help you need.
• Permanent residents may petition for spouses and children.
Employment Based Immigration:
Business can face unique issues that require an immigration attorney. We can assist your business or employees with:
• H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
• H-2B Seasonal Worker Visa
• E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
• L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
• L-1 visas are available to executives, managers and specialized knowledge employees transferring to their employer’s U.S. affiliate.
• O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
• P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
• R-1 Religious Worker Visas
Waivers of Grounds of Inadmissibility:
For individuals who have had prior immigration violations, have a contagious diseases, or a criminal history.
For many the ultimate goal is citizenship. The process of obtaining U.S. citizenship is called naturalization. The following are some requirements of naturalization.
• Permanent Residency: You must be a permanent resident, i.e., have a green card to apply for naturalization
• Continuous Residency in the United States
• Physical presence in the United States
• Ability to read, write, and speak English (in most cases)
• Knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and civics
• Good moral character
• Support for the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. government